The News Life

Emotional Reunion: One Year Later, Record-Breaking Nonuplets Return to Their Heartwarming Home.

October 21, 2023 by Minh Minh

Halima Cissé and her husband Abdelkader Arby welcomed their nine babies (five girls and four boys) in Morocco in May 2021. The children, who were born at 30 weeks and weighed between 1 and 2 pounds, spent months in the hospital. before being born. She moved into an apartment and continued to receive care in the North African country.

Earlier this week, they made the trip to Mali, where her parents lived before Cissé, now 27, was taken to a clinic in Morocco before the birth of her children.

Health Minister Dieminatou Sangare said her mother and her children arrived home “safe and sound” on Tuesday, according to AFP.

That same day, Sangare shared photos of the happy family on Facebook, including a picture of the entire family.

The world’s only non-singles, 5 girls and 4 boys, return home months after celebrating their first birthday.

Best friends since fifth grade give birth on the same day: ‘Our girls will share the same relationship’

Cissé was 25 weeks pregnant when she was first admitted to a Casablanca hospital last year, according to AFP. She delivered the children five weeks later via caesarean section.

“It’s a lot of work, but Allah, who gave us this blessing, will help us raise and care for them,” Arby said after the arrival of her children, according to the BBC.

Never miss a story: Sign up for PEOPLE’s free daily newsletter to stay up to date on the best PEOPLE has to offer, from juicy celebrity news to compelling human interest stories.

In May, as the un-illegals celebrated their first birthdays, Guinness World Records announced that they had claimed the title of most children born in a single birth to survive.

(The previous record of eight was developed by Nadya Suleman, an American woman endorsed “Octomom”, in 2009.)

“It’s the first time,” Sangare said, according to AFP. “It’s a source of pride for us,”

 

Filed Under: Baby New

Primary Sidebar

Recent Posts

  • Bruno Fernandes’ Burnley Goal: A Season-Defining Moment for Manchester United and Ruben Amorim.M1
  • Matheus Cunha: Serious Injury, Manchester United Faces a Challenge.M1
  • BREAKING: Lady Gaga Offers Performance and Sponsorship to Real Madrid; Club Declines
  • JUST IN: Levante have shown interest in Manuel Ángel. They’ve already approached Real Madrid regarding the player. If an agreement is reached, Madrid will look to retain control over his future.M1
  • Vinícius Jr’s contract talks on hold. Negotiations to renew Vinícius’ deal have been postponed until the end of the current season. The Brazilian will focus on improving his performances on the pitch to strengthen his role when discussions resume. ⚪🇧🇷 ❗️ If he doesn’t renew, the club will part ways with him.M1

Recent Comments

  1. A WordPress Commenter on Hello world!

Copyright © 2025 · Paradise on Genesis Framework · WordPress · Log in